Thursday, January 3, 2013

Into The Future

My name is David Schneider. I have been fly fishing for 15 years and tying flies for roughly 6 years. In 2005 I started guiding on The Green River in Utah. Guiding has been very fun for me. I am not trying to advertise very much on here, I just want to share my thoughts and pictures of this sport with as many people as I can. 
In 2008 I was blessed with twins, a boy and a girl!!!! My daughter is Sage and my son is Holdan. I don't get to see them very often but when I do they are always wanting to fish or hunt or ride bikes. They will probably be talked about and have some pictures on this site also. 

I fish a few waters in Utah,Colorado,New Mexico and, Arizona. Over Christmas and New Years I fished the San Juan River in New Mexico for a few days and fished Lees Ferry in Arizona a few days. I didnt get many pictures but I will say that it was GREAT!!!! I will be going out January 5,2013    to fish The Arkansas River in Pueblo, Colorado so I will make that the start of my adventure blogs. 


When I am not fishing I am either tying flies or shooting my bow. I haven't sold any flies commercially but I have a few patterns I will advertise and do tying instructions. Please feel free to send me a pattern of your own that you would like to advertise. I really hope that I can make a few new angling friends and share some good times with everyone. Thanks for reading and Tight Lines!


No comments:

Post a Comment